Transformation’s Healthy Gut Program includes a one-month supply at normal usage of Professional Protocol™ Digest (90 caps), Protease (60 caps), and Probiotic (30 caps) with an instructional booklet.
Optimal digestion is dependent upon effective digestive enzymes:
Digest includes highly active enzymes with a broad range of specificities to handle all food preferences.
Healthy food choices are a great start to promoting health; however this represents just the first step. To benefit from all the nutritious components of our food, a healthy digestive system is needed. Today, dozens of factors including genetics, stressful lifestyles, poor diet, processed foods, and the environment all influence digestion. Supplementing a healthy diet and lifestyle with digestive enzymes is the next step in health.
Our most comprehensive digestive enzyme formula includes highly active enzymes with a broad range of specificities needed to digest the foods most commonly found in the human diet. Once the food is broken down into simple nutrients, the body can then assimilate these for energy, growth, and repair.
Digest is an enzyme supplement designed to help promote availability and absorption of nutrients, health and vitality of cells, and improved overall digestive and immune system health.
- Proteolytic Enzymes support the digestion of proteins for reduced risk of food sensitivities, toxins, and free radicals.
- Lipolytic Enzymes encourage more complete digestion of fats and lipids to support pancreas, liver, and gall bladder health and wellness.
- Polysaccharolytic Enzymes support the digestion of carbohydrates for reduced food intolerances and relief from occasional indigestion and gas.
Protease is a unique proteolytic enzyme blend that supports healthy blood rheology.
Assuring optimal protein digestion and proper blood flow is necessary for effective nutrient delivery, a healthy immune response, and the body’s natural detoxification processes. Our strongest systemic protease formulation includes over 355,000 HUT units of protease activity for supporting healthy circulation (blood and lymph) and optimal immune health.
Supporting circulation with TPP Protease encourages delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cell for health and vitality, removal of metabolic wastes from the cell, and transport of immune cells throughout the body to help maintain a healthy internal environment.
Protease is an enzyme supplement designed to help promote improved protein digestion and healthy elimination as well as overall cardiovascular, muscular, urinary, and immune system health.
- Proteolytic Enzyme Blend: Optimal circulation is dependent upon the presence of effective proteolytic enzymes. Endo/exo peptidases are known to break the inner/terminal bonds of amino acid chains for more efficient hydrolysis of proteins. The highly active systemic enzymes included in this formula have a wide range of pH stability (3.0 pH – 10.0 pH) which is essential for maximum benefit.
- Bromelain: These soothing plant enzymes are included in the vegetarian TPP Protease formula along with a small amount of Calcium, which improves tolerance on an empty stomach.
Probiotic is a formulation of a carefully mixed selection of microorganisms friendly to the human GI tract. These organisms enhance the ecological balance of friendly bacteria.
Beneficial bacteria often become imbalanced by poor diet choices and environmental lifestyle stressors. Issues can arise when opportunistic microorganisms feed on undigested food molecules, creating gas.
This comprehensive probiotic formula includes six different probiotic sources totalling more than 5 billion colony forming units (c.f.u.) per capsule. Chosen for their safety and efficacy, the GI stable and heat stable microorganisms mirror the ratios found in a healthy GI tract. These organisms enhance the ecological balance of friendly bacteria, benefiting digestion, elimination, and immune function by populating the gut with the “friendly” naturally occurring bacteria vital to our overall health.
Probiotic is a probiotic supplement designed to help promote gastro-intestinal system health, assist with regularity, and support a healthy immune system.
- Probiotic Blend: Optimal flora supports relief from occasional GI discomfort, reduces problems associated with lactose intolerance, and encourages healthy and timely elimination by acting as a natural stool softener. Probiotics also support production of enzymes such as protease, lipase, and lactase, further encouraging more complete digestion.
- Jerusalem Artichoke: This tuber is a prebiotic plant fiber that supplies nourishment for good bacteria.
- Lactoferrin: This multifunctional protein is known for its ability to support a healthy immune system.